On and off, in between projects for my day job, I’ve been running off sets of stripes. I’ve only got one more set to do before production run #1 is complete. (You know, you can prove me wrong by ordering a set of stripes right now.)
So far everything has gone smoothly. Only had 2 sets of stripes get eaten by my cutter. Cutting decals that are so long is a bit more tricky than…say…stickers. In this case, the vinyl managed to get off track in the cutter and the cutting head just mangled it. It sucks because it’s a waste of supplies – but I learned a few tricks to keep it from happening again (hopefully).
I’m looking forward to getting these things sent out. I want to see great pics of them installed on all of my customers’ cars!